300g dried tagliatelle tricolore
3 cups broccoli, broken into small florets
1 cup Mascarpone cheese
1 cup blue cheese, chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
salt and freshly milled black pepper
fresh oregano and freshly grated parmesan to serve
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile cook the broccoli florets in a small amount of lightly salted water for 3 minutes
- Heat the cheeses together in a saucepan until they are melted. Stir in the oregano and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the saucepan with some butter to coat it. Drain the broccoli and add to the pasta with the sauce, tossing gently to mix.
- Divide the pasta between 4 warmed serving dishes. Garnish with fresh sprigs of oregano and serve with shavings of parmesan.